Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moshiach podcast 8 - Nesirah and Shavuos until 9 Av

OK, so this is the longest podcast I have ever done. It is just over an hour long, and it is chock full of information and explanations of what is going on right now in the world. The key to understanding everything is understanding the Nesirah process, which you will hear more about in the podcast. It is worth listening to the beginning more than once before moving on to the second half which really talks all about what is going on now - from the lunar eclipse, and the real meaning of it, to the period of time between Shavuos and the ninth of Av, which we are in now.

Here's what I wrote for the itunes description:

We discuss the process of Nesirah, the painful process of separation that seems to be taking place in the world right now. We discuss why MBY must die and how he eludes death. We also talk about the power of complete humility, acceptance and surrender to Hashem, which are the reason for the difficulties - how He gets us to choose Him. We also explore the next period of time that we are in - from Shavuos until the ninth of Av.

Again, if anyone would like to type this out, I believe it would be a big service. I greatly appreciate the person who anonymously typed out the previous podcast. If you can do it again, great. Please don't feel any pressure to do so, though.

Here is Moshiach podcast number 8

I would also like to share a song that I recently composed that I believe will give you chizzuk (encouragement). It is called "Hafachta," and I composed it coming back from a great hisbodedus where I really felt Hashem used my difficulties to jumpstart my life. Music has an incredible power to pull us out, and it is connected to he concept of Keser, which is the transcendental aspect of reality.

Here is also the link for Hashem Loves You, which I mentioned in the podcast. Use all the tools you can!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yasher koach. Very nice. i enjoyed listening to this. Thank you.

Christopher Darrin Horn said...

Very cool stuff! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks-"Hafachta" is a great uplifting song!