Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The end of the psak

People have asked if I have found anything further.

I have received a number of emails from people who either asked themselves or sent a letter to him and his response was the same, "שקר וכזב" - absolutely false.

You can see a similar story here.

One final thing is that people were very quick to send the first part of the story. I would greatly appreciate if all those who gave links to this site or pasted the story into an email (or received the original for that matter) would please do the same for the second half of the story.

I would also appreciate if any comments are added for what ever reason, that it be kept in mind that my intention was not to mislead anyone. I honestly believed the story was accurate, or I would not have written it. It would have been much easier for me to leave the story and let people think what they would, rather than write a follow up displaying my error.

Thank you in advance.

you'll find the post here:
http://geulahperspectives.blogspot.com/2008/11/rav-kanievskys-psak-part-two.html

No comments: