Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Some Interesting Gematrias for 5781 (תשפ״א)

I know that you can find gematrias for any year relating to Moshiach.

But we need chizuk now. So I am posting these that I noticed.

כי בא כי בא לשפוט הארץ = תשפ״א

Right after the passuk in this past week's parsha (Bechukosai) that says וזכרתי את בריתי יעקב... the next passuk starts with the two words והארץ תעזב which is gematria תשפ״א (see the Ramban there if you want to be blown away)

Today I came across the passuk in Yeshaya talking about the battle of Yishmael and Esav אמר שמר אתא בוקר - the "Watchman" (Hashem) said that the morning is nigh (referring to geulah). אמר שמר = תשפ״א (See ישעיה פרק כ״א) 


And lastly, it's time to work on Bitachon. I find this song to be helpful. (I'm biased, it's mine...)



No comments: