Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two things

First, I would like to introduce you to a new Torah blog by a good friend of mine Yehuda David. Yehuda is a fellow musician that has put out two albums, "Rockiah." I also featured his song here a few months ago, entitled, "The Call." He is a person who constantly works on his level of Emunah and Bitachon, and his divrei Torah reflect that. I encouraged him to put his inspiring words up onto a blog, and he has now done so. I am sure you will also be inspired at his blog, http://parshathoughts.wordpress.com, which I have also added to my blog roll.

The second thing is that I would like to share another book by R' Daniel Krentzman. I was recently זוכה to be at his siyum on תרי עשר, where he gave out this kuntres on trei asar. There are a lot of good ideas here, mostly culled from the Malbim, and most of which have to do with Moshiach. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

yaak said...

That Kuntres is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I especially liked his first devar torah on Micha. A similar idea by the Malbim on another verse can be found here.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful , brilliant , timely may am yisrael be blessed by his chachmah !